Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can You Smell That?

This was SO funny at the time... I can only hope that I can put it into words to make you laugh as well.

Andy and I were driving back from K town on Tuesday, I usually sit in the back with Hudson and fold the front passenger seat down so it's wide open. Hudson gets some hands-0n entertainment for the long journey, and I stretch out. It's a win/win situation.

At the last minute we decided to bring my brother back home with us. Andy needed another helper for work, and Chris could use the money. Dad hadn't seen him since the short visit at Christmas. He jumps in the front seat and I stay in the back.

After driving for a while, we have to stop and do a diaper change. I do so, and after picking up a few things and stretching out we are back on the road. A short while later, Chris looks over his shoulder and asks me if Hudson pooped again.

I do the *Mommy-smell check* and tell him, 'No'.

Chris is in the front, and he's smelling around; "Snnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifff.... haaaaaaaaaaaa."

"I smell poop!" he says.

And again.

"Snnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifff.... Haaaaaaaaaaa," Taking in all the air his lungs will allow.

"NO, I SMELL POOP!"

He's getting revved up about it. So I do another smell check, and nothing.

"Snnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffff... Haaaaaaaaaaaa." He sucks up more air. And even more.

"THAT'S POOP!!! YEAH!! THAT'S POOP FOR SURE!!!"


I smell nothing.


I look over at Andy, and he's busting a gut laughing. It was him!!!!! Chris is now choking and gagging, and we were laughing to the point of tears.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO, I was thinking that is where you were going with it. AND I can see Chris taking it all in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I CAN JUST SEE HIM!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete