Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last Post

This will be my last post for this blog.



Sadly, I will be creating a new blog. A PRIVATE blog. A blog address that will be given out to people that are close to me, and are truly reading it because they enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoy writing it. This was about my personal life, I have even gone into some detail at some points. About my life with my family and my son.

The reason behind making a new one is strictly because of one person.

All of the time that I have put into this blog making a personal thing and adding my photos and the comments... worthless. I hope you feel good about yourself.

I am crushed.

I truly thought that I had only given out my address to a few people that I am close to (but am thankful for those fellow bloggers that have found me and check in). I had a connection with this one certain girl (so I thought) -- whom I won't name. I thought we clicked. I guess that's Karma biting me in the ass for being nice.

I know it's you. I have done my homework.


So, I am not going to go into any further detail, but when you are standing around the water cooler... you can pass it along that I am uncertain about where my next home will be. We have not made any decisions as a family, let alone to be made public. I hope that airing my personal life has brought you some great gossip.

Have a great day.



*Anyone that would like my new blog address when I get time to create one after packing and finding a place; please either get a hold of me via Facebook, leave me just your first name on here in the comment box (I'll know who you are) or through email. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, honey, I'm sorry. That just sucks. I'd like to keep reading. Tara's got my email address if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Jen! Too bad some people can't keep shit to themselves. Must be a jealousy thing or envious of you. At any rate of course I love your blogs and will follow, put me on your list or we can catch up on FB.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear this too. It's unfortunate when people don't know "blog etiquette". Of course I will need the new blog address - also let me know if you need any help with the transition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that sucks. I do truly enjoy reading your blog...you've given me a lot of different emotions, anger, sadness, and joy!!! This makes me angry and I'm sorry this has happened to you (it's not me is it?!?!? kidding. FB me to let me know your new site....and like I said earlier let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand -- I quit blogging for a year because I didn't like it that certain people were reading for the gossip quality! Please send me your new address -- we miss you guys and have been trying to come for a visit but hockey and work keep invading our quality GP time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi love!!! Well I have not really been following cuz i have been super busy but I want to start reading again!!!! Please add me to your new blog ok :) I am starting one too... right now I am doing it actually :) Ha ha It won't be as funny as yours lol but it will have alot of venting sessions I am sure. lol. Miss you and I am so sorry that somebody was a jerkface to you!!

    ReplyDelete