Friday, August 21, 2009

Fresh New Look

After being reminded numerous times that my previous blog page was too hard too read because the black outlines were too distracting, I finally gave an effort to change it.

I have just been granted a bit of alone time to regroup after spending the day with my son, who today got his 3rd tooth in a little over a week. Man, it's tough... and I am exhausted. Honestly, I should have used this time to sleep!

Nonetheless, I hope that this one is more suitable for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good, Jen! Hope the terrible teething eases off a bit... for both of us! Gahd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nice webpage, I like it. so hudson cut another tooth, figured so with how he was feeling, pretty soon it will be over and he will settle down. Just imagine how little dude must feel.. hang in there Mom..!!! What's on your agenda for today? Mine is a slow one, wasn't a good afternoon yesterday or a good evening. Daddio slept in this morning, so it was a mad rush to the door this morning at 3:30..was a blurrrrr.. looks like it's going to be a nice day for drag wars, unfortunate your Dad has to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likey Hot Bliggity Blog too! Lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete