Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 New Teeth!

Hudson has had the same solo tooth for about 6 or so weeks now. Being a bit fussy and chewing his hands and teether like mad lately, I have been checking his lower gums looking for the partner to the first one.

Nothing.

Yesterday, I was feeding him chunks of banana and just by pure fluke I rubbed my finger along his top gums. To my surprise, there was a tooth! I felt a little more, and there was not one tooth... but two! Both eye teeth!

With the one he has on the bottom, and now the two upper eye teeth-- I am thinking that unless more teeth come in that my son is soon going to resemble a jack-o-lantern!

1 comment:

  1. funny he got those two teeth first before the front ones....jack o latern!! your daddio liked that one.
    So is your mom not coming to see you. Sorry if she's not.

    ReplyDelete