Friday, July 17, 2009

House For Sale?

Well, we had an offer on the house. After a couple of days of going back and forth we agreed on a price. The papers were drawn up, and a possession date was set.

This older gentleman and his wife were so very excited to buy this place. She was going around the house telling me where she was going to put her things, and he was going on about the garage. Don't forget the yard, Oh the yard... The only thing left to do was for him to get approved for financing. Their current house is entirely paid for, so he did not foresee a problem.

Not approved.

Buddy is self employed with his own truck, but because times are tough right now they will not give him the loan. He must sell his place before he can go any further.

I was a little disappointed, but I just go by the old saying that Everything Happens For a Reason...

My husband on the other hand is retardedly distraught. Got his hopes up a bit too high (even after I said not to- anything could happen) and now I think his poor little heart is crushed. Downright moody. I told him that it had only been 10 days and things will work out. After all, we do not have a plan as of yet should this house sell right away.

Anyway, we are back to square one. We know that it will sell, I just hope for Andy's sake it is sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment