Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bad News...

Well, *sigh* Bad news.

Brace yourself.




We are not the winners of this year's Dream Home.

Suck.



My son made me feel a lot better about it ( like I would really win- pfft! ), being comical all evening and not even aware of it.

We just got back from supper at BP's... we NEVER eat out. In my opinion, I can make it waaaaaay better myself, and I will not be disappointed with shitty service. (Tonight proved my point once again.) I won't even discuss how vile the highchair was that they presented for me to use!

Buuut... Hudson loved it. You could tell that it was all new to him ( big action in comparison to the grocery store ) and we don't get out much. He was having a great time. All the people for him to look at!... The busy-ness!.... The noise!.... The ceiling fans! For him, it was a baby's amusement park. He was so funny to watch, and very well behaved.

The real kicker for me though-- When we got home, it was time for the bedtime routine. Part of the routine is bath time. He was all washed up and laying back, just chillin' out in the water. Then the 'fountain' sprayed. He watched in complete awe.


Start.
Stop.
Start.
Stop.
Start.
Stop.

*Giggling.*

Then he was looking around to see where it had went.

Oh, to be a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment